Friday, December 08, 2006

I Lied

I have done no knitting this week. NONE. It's been another icky busy week at work, full of running around during the day and collapsing in a heap at night. To add to the ickyness my building has become infested with mold in the ventilation system - a substance that while I typically adore in cheese and other foodstuffs, I am violently allergic to when it's floating around in the air. This has meant me shuffling around from building to building, trying to bum a wireless-capable laptop and trying to find a wireless-capable spot to park my bum and get necessary work done.


I finished the Red Knee-Highs on Sunday - and of course knitted the second foot too small. {SIGH} Would have helped tremendously if I would have actually taken notes on what I was doing the first time around, huh???????

I'm hoping knitting will happen before the month is out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did I miss THAT class when I was there?!

Sandy said...

I'm so impressed by those Red Knee-Highs--where's a picture of soon-to-be-fixed FO? Don't worry about forgetting the blocking wires. It's probably better I get them after the move anyway. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't think THAT class was offered where I went to school...

I can't tell you how many socks I've made where I've had the pattern written down, only to lose it by the time I start the second one. It's more of an adventure that way. That's the ticket.