Monday, August 28, 2006

Fini

The poncho, it is (almost) done.


Except for about 5 more rows, that is, which will totally be do-able tonight. Pics to come tomorrow, both of the finished product undyed and then dyed. The more I think about it, the more I want to dye it one solid colour and then do a second (bottom hem) dip. And then I'm debating duplicate stitching some extra stuff to make it even prettier.

But that's just mental dialogue at the moment. The final decision will have to come after the double dipping is done and I see how it looks......
Kool-Aid here I come!
p.s. why did nobody tell me how AMAZING this Paton's 100% merino wool is??? I'm totally in love - from the softness factor to the sheepy smell to the subtle colours........ I'm seriously thinking a sweater for myself in this would be a niiiiiiccceeee thing.................

No comments: