Saturday, April 05, 2008

wee tiny followup

My Wee Tiny swapper received her sock, and happily enough really liked it.

Felicia blogs over at Felicia Knits (and purls) where I have had a fun time reading through her old posts - including one where she talks about how quickly she used to type and how she's slowed down a bit now that she no longer has to do it all the time. I myself had a blast trying out the typing test - as I'm always mocked (at home) for my flying fingers......

92 words

Guess that typing class back in high school came in handy after all, Mom! (Don't you just hate it when they're right????)


Edited 4 hours later: I just finished my extremely boring reference desk shift, and see what trouble my web surfing just got me in? [drool, drool, drool, drool]

MamaBlue's Sea Merino (70% superwash merino wool, 30% seacell) fingering-weight yarn in her 'Beekeeper' colourway. [................sigh.................]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does she make a toast colorway to go with the honey? or oatmeal...or grapefruit...

Felicia said...

Gosh, that IS fast...guess mom was right after all!

Yummy yarn too. Any plans for the yarn besides petting and drooling?

Lola and Ava said...

Yarn? I didn't see any yarn . . . I just saw the challenge of a typing test. And only got 63 words per minute. Damn . . . it was fast enough to earn beer money in college and lots of money through high school doing those insane typing packets on actual (gasp) typewriters.

Denise said...

oh my gosh, I could play with that typing test all day!!! I got about 62 wpm, which seems like a snail compared to you ;-)
Yummy yarn!

a friend to knit with said...

wow! are you a fast typer! i got 49!~!!!! (don't tell)
i will be working on that!!!
i am in love with that colorway!!! fabulous!

a friend to knit with said...

actually, i am going to go play again. :)

Sandy said...

I only type 84 wpm but with 0 errors. ;) 92 is FAST!